Kingsdale Close, Annfield Plain, Stanley

£73,125

2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception

  • 2 BEDROOM
  • UPVC double glazing
  • Gas Central heating
  • Colonial style internal doors

6 photos

Virtual Tour
  • Facebook  Twitter  Google +  Pinterest

REDUCED... REDUCED.... REDUCED... BUY A 75% OF £97,500 BUNGALOW FOR £73,125 AND PAY NO RENT OR INTEREST ON THE REMAINING 25% SHARE ******* Attention Retirement Home Seekers this attractive modern semi detached bungalow might just be the place you've been looking for. Entering the house you have a hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and hood, 2 bedrooms and a white suited bathroom. Outside you have gardens to the front and rear currently fenced off rear car parking area. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Constructed in the 2000''s the property is within reach of local schools, shops and bus services. The property is also around 10 minutes drive from Stanley with it's larger stores like ASDA and Iceland and nearby are fantastic local attractions like Beamish Open Air Museum, Tanfield Railway, Causey Arch and many countryside walks for the nature lovers amongst us. You would be purchasing a 75% share of the long leasehold, the lease is 99 years from 20/3/2008, there is no rent payable for the 25% share not purchased, there is an insurance premium payable to Bernicia (the 25% share Owner) which we are advised was £2.70 per week on 4/7/23, Buyers must be a minimum of 55 years of age, must not be going to sublet the property and must not own another property unless they are in the process of selling it. All Buyers must be approved by the 25% share Owner Bernicia.

L SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL 2.77m (9'1") x 0.91m (3'0")
3 x 7' 2" Built in cupboard. Radiator.

LOUNGE 3.53m (11'7") x 5.00m (16'5")
with wall mounted electric fire. Radiator.

KITCHEN 2.74m (9'0") x 3.35m (11'0")
stainless steel sink unit set in a range of modern wall and floor units with integrated oven, hob and hood. Tiled splashbacks.

BEDROOM 1 3.05m (10'0") x 4.04m (13'3")
Radiator.

BEDROOM 2 3.28m (10'9") x 2.44m (8'0")
Radiator.

BATHROOM 1.65m (5'5") x 2.06m (6'9")
with white suite grip of twin grip bath with electric shower over, pedestal basin and w.c. Part tiled walls. Radiator.

EXTERNALLY
Front garden with lawn
Enclosed front garden. Rear garden with lawn, patio and two car driveway (currently fenced off)

VIEWING
via agents
N.S. BENNETT
TEL 01207 236333/237803

TENURE
LEASEHOLD

COUNCIL TAX BAND
A

Reference: 39S000312


Disclaimer

These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.

Members
Request Free Valuation